Sunday, June 8, 2014

There is Something About Patience

This is nice! Last night's post by maestro Tony on our FB thread. I'm holding on to my $HOUSE hehe.... I'm pretty new so I'm trusting my mentor while trying to develop my own trading strategy.




I'm now reading this book and studying them. Courtesy of Sir Roy Reyes.
Tuon maayo. Caveat!

Disclaimer: 
I posted my financial adventure like this here because I noticed that after the 2,000th mark, nobody reads my posts anyway. This article does not constitute a recommendation or an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any financial product and stocks.I'm an independent trader and not affiliated to any financial institute (Not anymore). I encourage you to do independent research for your judgment with respect to the matter contained from this site. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss that may arise (whether direct or consequential) from any use of the information contained herein.

No comments:

Post a Comment