Monday, June 24, 2013

Financial Wealth Calculator


Last night while browsing the website for The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-Day Saints, www.lds.org I went to check the page for provident living.

As I said before, or church is not just all about aleluiah! We are taught in terms of spiritual and temporal matters, and I was happy to find that there is  financial calculator on our church's website, in which I feel I ought to share.

This is for anyone who'd like to know how much they need to save, invest and paying off debt. I'm glad that there are help we can get in order for us to be financially self reliant. Here is the link:

http://providentliving.org/self-reliance/finances/financial-calculator?lang=eng

Check it out! With careful planning, you can map out your financial future with your family and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment