Monday, May 19, 2014

Traders Apprentice

Photo courtesy of TAP FB Thread. Posted by Tony Herbosa
with our Eve as baby Dragon in the making
.
It was in the morning of May 10, at 7:30 am I was waiting for my husband to come home from work and be on our way to Makati to attend our long awaited 1pm Overview Seminar on Stocks Trading. We've registered for it a month prior to that and finally my husband got the opportunity to be trained by mentors that had just simply walked the talk.

It was important to me because in the past, whenever I register myself for seminars like these, I am the only one present in our companionship. It was because my husband's work schedule will not let him.This time, he was with me, and so is our baby Eve. We have to take her with us because of breastfeeding issue. Gladly, my husband was on it while we were there at the seminar. He was even taking notes I like the people we are with during that time. It opened both our eyes to all these wonderful possibilities about making money work in the stock market.

Being a stay at home mom, I can't remember when I was able to join this Facebook group Trader's Apprentice Pilipinas. I guess it was on some nights when I was still awake waiting for my husband to come home. I was looking for some kind of group that will help me know what I've been wanting to know, and teach me how, all along that can give me satisfactory result. It was not just a chatting around textbook preaching seminar on stock market trading and investments. It was the real thing.

My new year's resolution has just begun. Since my COL account has just been sleeping, I started pumping it up again on Monday last. Sell a little here, buy a little there, till I get the hang of it and to also to get the feel of the market. I don't know everything yet, but I am learning as I go along in this wealth creation journey.

The Mentor's were Roy Reyes, Atty. Christian Del Rosario, Nikki Yu, and Tony Herbosa, . As you know this blog has been going on a few years now, has slept for some time and been revived for some time. This time I'd like to make it as a keep notes of my take aways and experiences. As they say, "Tuloy Po Kayo, Welcome to TAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment