Monday, May 19, 2014

First Blood

It was not today. I've had my COL account for more or less three years now, and since it's just sleeping I awakened it by adding a little extra buying power.

I still have a lot to learn about the Fundamental and Technical Analysis. Too bad my COL chart doesn't show on my screen. My laptop keeps telling me I need to update my java but whenever I click to do so, it won't let it. So I'm stuck with numbers. Even the ticker doesn't show. The good thing is that our TAP facebook page is so alive that I can ask for a spot price anytime. I don't do it though because somebody else does and the PSE website's ticker has information.

Today, I sold 200 shares of Double Dragon at Php1.60 profit per share. It wasn't so much. I also bought COAL Mining, at 1.60 per share, but I also exited at the same price. Looks easy but emotionally difficult. I need to control my emotions and greed when I do this.

At the moment I'm still learning my own curves. I'll just keep going.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment